CAN I RETURN MY ITEM FOR A REFUND OR EXCHANGE?
If for any reason you are not completely delighted with your purchase, we will happily accept a return for a full item refund abiding it meets our returns guidelines. Unfortunately we do not currently offer the option to an exchange an item for an alternative size, colour or product.
Please note the following items are non-returnable (this is also stated on the product page if applicable):
• Any made to order items.
• Swimwear if the hygiene seal has been broken or removed.
• Final Sale items or Pierced Jewellery.
• Items purchased during a site wide sale of 30% off or more.
WHY DO YOU NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON MADE TO ORDER ITEMS?
Please note, As a service is provided on all of our made-to-order swimwear – we accept no returns on these garments (unless eligible under our faulty order, incorrect order and T&Cs). All of these designs are produced via a made to order service, with each garment being sewn in-house upon the customer’s request. We provide In-depth information regarding each design, fabric, colours and imagery that is all easily accessible to view online.
We highly recommend all customers to check their order is correct before finalising, as the customer is liable for each selection made on their order.
HOW LONG AFTER PURCHASE CAN I MAKE A RETURN?
Returned items must be received to us within 14 days of receipt for UK orders and within 30 days of receipt for international orders.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
1. Please do your best to try on, handle and repackage the items with care. Any merchandise returned must be received back in its original condition – this means it must be unworn, undamaged, free of makeup, pet hairs, deodorant and perfume and have all original tags attached.
2. Please fill-in and print off the returns form and include in with your returned item/s to enable us to identify you and process your return as quickly as possible. If this is not present or you do not have access to a printer, a written note with all your details will suffice!
3. We always recommend returning your items via a recorded service as we unfortunately can’t be held responsible for any items that do not reach us.
OUR RETURNS ADDRESS IS: Mermaids Swimwear Returns, 55a High Street, Billericay Essex CM12 9AX
*Please Note: If items are received back that do not meet our returns requirements above, your return will not be processed and sent back to you.*
HOW LONG DOES A REFUND TAKE?
We aim to process all returns within 5-7 working days of delivery to us, at which time we will issue a full refund with a follow up with a return confirmation e-mail. The refund will be processed back to your original method of payment. Please note we do not contact you when an item arrives back to us, but only once your refund has been issued.
CAN I GET MY SHIPPING PAID BACK?
We regret to inform you that any original shipping paid or return shipping charges are non-refundable, unless the error was made on our part (please do contact us at your earliest convenience).
I RETURNED AN ITEM AND IT WAS INCORRECTLY REFUNDED – WHAT DO I DO?
We’re really sorry if we’ve made a mistake with your refund. Please send us a message via our contact form (click here) and select subject ‘Returns’. Once we have received your message one of our team will be in contact so we can fix this for you right away.
I HAVE RECEIVED A FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEM – WHAT DO I DO?
We are truly sorry if you have received a damaged or incorrect item from us. In the unlikely event this has happened please send us an image and details regarding your order to email@example.com so we can look into this & organise for another one to be sent to you!
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE?
We’re unable to cover return postage costs unless your item is faulty. Customers are advised to return back via a trackable service and to hold onto proof of postage as we’re also not responsible for returns lost in the post. If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return.